Re: Monotone VCS support

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 22:25 +0100, Stephen Kennedy wrote:
> > Please find attached a patch the allows meld to operate correctly with
> > monotone >= 0.26.
>
> Hi Daniel, thanks for the patch. Just eyeballing it, it looks like the
> <0.25 code can never execute because location has already been
> clobbered?

This is exactly correct. I discovered this independently late last week
(and I've had not read my e-mail for a while). <excuse> I tested on
0.25, then, on reviewing the patch (in meld) decided to 'just clean it
up a bit', having done so I neglected to test it on 0.25 again
</excuse>.

I have an updated patch but it's on a different machine (which is
currently not awake). I'll post the updated patch tomorrow.

> PS my machine has died so it may be a little while before it's applied.

Bad luck. However I guess this means my tardiness in replying did not
matter so much.

--
Daniel Thompson (Merlin) <daniel redfelineninja org uk>
signature.asc? http://www.redfelineninja.dsl.pipex.com/signature.html

Did Sigmund's wife wear Freudian slips?