Re: meld

Hi,

Please, excuse me; I am pretty new for the Linux environment. Choose files menu is perfectly fine but it just does not work. When I open New initially or from current compare session, there are no entries in pull-down lists for Original and Mine fields.
As well as opening of file with Browse from compare pane does not load the file in the pane.

Regards,

-Petar

Alexey Rusakov wrote:
Hi,

please, don't start a new topic with "Reply" button.

Petar Vutov wrote:
Having history of recently opened files
It's been discussed some time ago. Could you describe, how you want it to look? You know, Meld deals with diffs, not files. Do you want a recent diffs list? The "Choose files" dialog box has lists of recently chosen files at each input, is it enough?