bounty for Meld support for tla

Hi, Meld is a very good visual diff and merge tool. It would be great if it can support GNU Arch 1 (tla);  To facilitate this, I am offering US $200 to the person who can create patches to add tla support to
Meld and whose patches are accepted by Meld maintainer for inclusion in an official release.

In case there are multiple people involved, I will have to decide how to divide the $200 among them. In such cases my decision are final, in order to resolve competitive claims that may arise.

Thanks,
Andy