Re: [meld] please bring back support for opening just one file / segfaults in debian etch

Thanks Michael!

1) Generally if meld crashes, it's due to a library/python issue. IIRC
meld has never crashed due to a programming bug :)

2) If you change CMD from "echo" to "true" in vc/_null.py, you'll get
the old behaviour. That feature removal was accidental, its checked in
to cvs.

3) Can you add a bug for the keyboard shortcuts? There may even be an
existing one to add to. BTW There is a right click context menu,
though I know thats not as good as being keyboard-only.

Stephen.