Re: Bug handling non-cwd directories in bzr viewer

> Here's a preliminary patch to address the problem that bzr was assuming
> the cwd for inventory commands.
>
> The problem is its handling of input.  Since it uses popen, there is a
> chance that it could be fed bad input, causing popen to execute
> arbitrary commands.
>
> Any suggestions?  Can I use subprocess?

Hi Aaron, I missed your email somehow and have just applied your patch.

re: subprocess, I'd really like to keep 2.3 compatibility, at least for the
moment. Now that I think of it though, wasn't subprocess written to be
compatible with 2.3? So we could just distribute it with the vc lib?

Stephen.