Re: Meld 1.1.3 - Minor Feature Enhancement

Hi Tyler, rename is a good idea. Can you submit a enhancement request
to the gnome bugzilla?

Ouch. Did you have to recompile pygtk? I don't require bleeding edge
versions, but don't go out of my way to support very old versions
either as I've no good way to test them. It's probably not that
difficult to support old pygtk versions in the current codebase.
Patches welcomed :-)

Regards,
Stephen.