Re: Monotone VCS support

> Please find attached two patches. The first adds support for the
> monotone revision control system which I have spent the last few days
> using myself as test. The second contains nothing techincal, it is
> simply a 'vanity' patch. Specifically it adds my name to AUTHORS and
> copies the whole of the contributors section into the Written by: tab in
> the about dialog.

Thanks Daniel, I've added the monotone vc plugin. I had to modifiy
it because it contained a mixure of tabs/spaces. Can you verify
that I didn't break it? In particular, there was a tab character
in PATCH_INDEX_RE.

Will you maintain the monotone plugin? I won't be able to maintain
plugins that I don't use daily. (Currently mercurial and CVS)

Stephen.