Generating patches from diff viewer?

Is there a way to make a patch file (i.e. the output from diff) directly from the diff viewer in meld? Sometimes it would be convenient to send a patch in an e-mail or bug report directly from what I'm looking at rather than dropping to the command line and trying to remember the locations of both files -- or worse if its over CVS.

If this feature isn't there, I'd like to suggest it. I'm even willing to work on this patch -- I do a fair bit of Python hacking. Of course, there's lots of different options people like to use to generate patches, so this would probably involve the addition of a new configuration page also. And it might be cool to generate a patch of off a single change (or selection of changes, even) in the diff viewer.

Anyway, I think meld is great.  Keep up the good work.

Mike