Re: add 2 file type to mc.ext

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Jozef Riha wrote:

hi, while considering this, you might also want to check my
modifications to mc.ext:

http://www.abclinuxu.cz/blog/Joseho_blog/2005/12/10/112769

site is in czech but the mc.ext part is in easy-to-understand english ;-)

As with all patches of this kind I am not really sure whether they need
to be included in the main source tree. I would rather put them in a contrib directory distributed together with MC. We must decide on a set
of simple rules which rule out which additions to mc.ext will be accepted
and which won't .