[patch #4162] detach on quick-save

Update of patch #4162 (project mc):

                Category:                    None => Editor
             Assigned to:                    None => ptsekov

Follow-up Comment #1:

Oswald,

I've reviewed your patch and changed it a bit. The hunk that delt with
unlocking both the modify and the save locks is already in CVS. I've changed
the rest of the patch mainly cosmetically (rearranged the code a bit,
formating, etc) but there is one _important_ (IMO) change - I changed the
code to stat the destination filename to determine whether it has hardlinks .
There are several reasons to do so - the most obvious one being editing a
hardlinked file an using Save As to save it under a new name which is not
hardlinked.

I am attaching the modified patch so that you can test/review it. I'll wait
for your comments before I commit this patch.

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: mc-detach-update.patch         Size:3 KB

<http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/download.php?item_id=4162&item_file_id=6049>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4162>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/