[bug #16029] MC doesn't open if network gateway inaccessible.

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 4.6.0-pre3
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux

Details:

I am using Linux Debian 3.1 and i have set my interface file with:

iface eth0 inet static
     address 192.168.1.10
     netmask 255.255.255.0
     gateway 192.168.1.1

If I unplug the network cable and try to open MC, MC doesn't open. If I
comment field gateway in interfaces file and keep the cable network unpluged,
then MC open normally.
If I plug the cable and uncomment field gateway, the MC open normally too.

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
hacinn                              |

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=16029>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/