Re: obsolete RPM tags highlighting

Hello Jindrich,

On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 19:52 +0200, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 15:33 +0200, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> > \{Gg\}\{Rr\}\{Oo\}\{Uu\}\{Pp\}

> This is a joke, isn't it?
>
> Just imagine a nice spec like this:
>
> SuMmArY: Programs for backing up and restoring ext2/ext3 filesystems
> nAMe: dump
> veRSioN: 0.4b41

I agree it looks odd but it's valid syntax :-) .

> At least the first capital letter should be mandatory upper-case

Although I don't really mind that we put some restrictions on the user
as to what capitalization is being highlighted I disagree with this. All
lowercase tags should be highlighted imo. Using all lowercase is rather
consistent and I encounter an occasional spec file that does this. And
why should we allow the decapitalization of the a in BuildArch but not
the B?

Leonard.