[bug #15461] vfs/extf for rpm/trpm query obsolete rpm tags

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #15461 (project mc):

? First you commit Jindrich's patch that highlights obsolete tags
differently, and now you commit this patch removing these tags??

I think removing these tags from trpm makes sense: trpm is for browsing
installed rpms, so I do not expect many people to be affected by this
(although even in this case you could leave the highlighting for obsolete
tags around. If they are not used they are not highlighted).

However, to browse legacy rpms Jindrich's approach to highlight obsolete tags
differently makes more sense.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15461>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/