Re: non ascii file sort

ForestCreature пишет:
Hello! I've recently noticed wrong file sort order in file list pannels.
I use ru_RU.KOI8-R locale. There is no alphabetic symbol order (what
strcmp implies?). Attached patch works for me.
This is glibc related issue, not mc.
strcoll would have pair case-(in)sensivity functions like strcmp/strcasecmp. In this case it would work on 8bit locales. In unicode locales we still have problem with third (fourth, ...) languages at the same time on FS. I (for example) don't know how to resolve this simple.

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andriy asplinux ru