Small bug in mcedit

Hello,
I would like to report a small but very annoying bug in mcedit.
When I use mcedit to edit a .php file with html contents, the syntax
highlighting is getting messed as folows:
- if i insert a php block in the html, if I don't put a blank
character (eg. space) after closing the php tag (?>), the rest or a
part of the next code gets a wrong syntax highlighting. For example:

--- test.php ---
<form name="<?= ?>"><?php echo "this code is not highlighted correctly"; ?>
<form name="<?= ?> "><?php echo "This code is highlighted perfectly."; ?>
--- eof ---

I didn't have time to take a look at the code but it should be a
simple parsing error.

Bug reported by Florin - Iulian Asavoaie (florin flachi net).

GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1a
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, smbfs, undelfs
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support
Data types: char 8 int 32 long 32 void * 32 off_t 64 ecs_char 8