Re: syntax switching

Hello Andy,

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 13:55 +0200, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> Arny (one of developers of MPlayer) made patch for mc old version. I
> catch the syntax highlighting toggle feature from it and adopt to a last
> FC package. I hope, the switcher of syntax highlightind is a usefull
> feature and should like to be added to mainstream.

I would prefer it if this patch could be integrated with the new Syntax
Highlighting dialog in the Options menu. A checkbox that respects this
toggle and an Ok button need to be added to that dialog. Maybe the
aforementioned developer could complete his patch in this respect?

Note that you can already toggle the syntax highlighting by choosing
"unknown" in that dialog. (This is not meant as an argument against a
global toggle.)

Leonard.