[bug #4327] ftpfs confused by certain directory names

Update of bug #4327 (project mc):

             Assigned to:                     sav => leonardjo

Follow-up Comment #4:

I've committed a fix that I had in the pipe line for a while. We no longer
parse more than 3 date elements as we can't distinguish from the string where
the date ends and the file name begin if we are unsure whether the date has 3
or 4 elements.

The code now assumes every date input consists of 3 elements. This currently
has no practical implications because all the existing input is 3 fields
wide.

A different parsing approach (non linear) is necessary if we do need to
distinguish 3 and 4 field dates.

Roland, I'll revert your patch if you don't mind.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=4327>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/