[bug #13731] confirm deleting from directory hotlist

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #13731 (project mc):

Yes, they are inconsistent - it was my intention to raise this on the list in
a separate topic. The inconsistency is there even without the patch so I think
we can fix this later. As a step in the right direction I can change the order
of the query dialog buttons to be consistent with that of the confirmation box
presented when deleting files. As for the text I prefer to fix that later. Of
course, if anyone comes up with a better patch I'll be happy to review it.

I'll wait 2-3 days before commiting this - just in case anyone decides to
share his thoughts.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13731>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/