[bug #15352] Extensions not working

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #15352 (project mc):

It's a strace feature, it truncates strings. See "man strace" and its "-s"
option. It has nothing to do with mc's behavior.

On the other hand, the execve() call needs a full absolute path,
a single "zsh" won't do it. I guess it's an execvp() library call that calls
execve() as a last chance after failing to find zsh in the PATH. Use ltrace
to trace the library calls if you're curious.

I guess you simply don't have zsh installed.

-- egmont

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15352>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/