[bug #15930] Wrapper error when username contains space

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 4.6.1
        Platform Version: Cygwin

Details:

My WinXP username is "Tino Didriksen" which Cygwin also uses without
modification. Upon exiting MC I get these lines:

cat: /tmp/mc-Tino: No such file or directory
cat: Didriksen/mc.pwd.3428: No such file or directory

Error lies in the /usr/share/mc/bin/mc-wrapper.sh script which does not have
"" around the cat argument.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15930>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/