[bug #13101] Moving/copying single files to FTP VFS

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #13101 (project mc):

The patch doesn't seem to fix the problem for me, I'm afraid. Actually, also
the workaround of adding a trailing "/" slash manually doesn't work anymore
now.

Instead of "Permission denied", I now get "Cannot overwrite directory
"/#ftp:ftp.security-by-obscurity.net/hidden_dir_2/testfile" - Success (0),  [
Skip ]  [ Retry ]  [ Abort ]" in both cases (ie. with and without adding a
trailing "/" manually), for both copying and moving a single file
("testfile"). Moreover, copying/moving *multiple* files now also doesn't work
anymore, both with and without adding a trailing "/" manually, showing the
same error message.

Just in case this matters, while mc displays the error dialog, the
destination panel shows "ftpfs: failed; nowhere to fallback to" in the top
line where it normally shows the directory name. I don't think that's
significant, though, as it also shows the same without the patch applied, but
still copies/moves the file(s) properly.

BTW I applied your patch to the plain vanilla 4.6.1 tarball from ibiblio.org
- should I be using a CVS version instead?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13101>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/