[bug #15712] pressing enter just after an x80 character in the editor causes Segmentation fault

Update of bug #15712 (project mc):

Follow-up Comment #2:

I just tried to reproduce the crash with MC 4.6.1 on Cygwin. The crash
doesn't happen there, but it happens on FC3 with latest MC update. This and
the fact MC from CVS works just fine (despite the fact that no patches were
applied which would fix the issue) makes me think that the problem is related
to the UTF patch applied by some Linux vendors. You should use whatever bug
reporting facility is provided by your distribution to report this bug.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15712>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/