Re: ``ctime''

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Egmont Koblinger wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 02:33:04PM +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>
> > No it wasn't - bug reports do not go to the developers list. They go
> > either in bugzilla or the mc users list. The developers list is a list
> > where the development of MC is discussed.
>
> Really? Then this needs to be fixed in the README and FAQ files, as well as
> on the homepage (http://www.ibiblio.org/mc/) which is yet again mentioned in
> the README and FAQ files. Because all these documents contradict what you
> said now.

Mailing list for developers: mc-devel gnome org
Click here to Subscribe
Click here to read the Archives

If you think for a moment you'll maybe see a point in my statement. What's
the point of allwoing random people to ask random questions on a
developers list ? Such questions should not go to the developers list. I
and everyone of the developers (most likely) read the other list too so
there is a big chance that a valid bug report would be noticed.