Re: bugs, patches, stuff

Hi,

On 24/01/06, Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:
> I plan to change the current state of affairs now that I have cvs access. In
> [..]

Some time ago I posted to the list, this patch for looping through the
hotlisted directories:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-May/msg00003.html
It's a small change but now that I'm using it for a long time already,
it's turning out to be extremely handy in many situations.
While you're at it, what do you think about the utlity of this and
possibly adding the feature to MC?
Regards,
--
balrog 2oo6

Dear Outlook users: Please remove me from your address books
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/08/21/143258