More Info on reported Midnight Commander Bug.

I reported a bug earlier today in Midnight commander.
I have some additional information about that bug.
It seems that the bug only occurs when running Midnight Commander
in the KDE "Konsole" program.  It never happens when running
the other console programs. Perhaps it is an incompatibility with
the KDE Konsole program.  Older versions of Midnight Commander
did not have this issue with KDE's konsole program.

I just thought you should know this as this information was not
known to me when I made my earlier bug report.