Internal slang updated to 2.0.5

Hi,

As the idea to introduce a second version of an internal slang was not
met with much enthusiasm and I don't think we should drop the internal
slang (yet?) I've upgraded the internal version to 2.0.5.

It's quite possible a few patches that were added to our internal
version of slang our now missing but still required. If you run into
such issues please report them here, so I can make an effort to get them
included upstream. Or report them upstream yourself.

As long as we feature an internal version of slang I hope to do regular
updates.

Leonard.