Re: Fw: Re: Xterm window title enhancement to hostname:/path II.

Hello Pavel,

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 17:06 +0100, Pavel V�a wrote:
>   What do you think about restoring of original title when mc ends? I
> usually open xterm with some title, then I run ssh client and then I run
> commander. When I run mc, title of window is changed, but when I exit mc
> last used title is still displayed as permanent title.

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce your case. I see the xterm title
correctly restored after I quit mc even if I ssh somewhere and launch mc
there. Did I miss something? (using the latest CVS mc)

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy redhat com>, http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/