Re: C-\ hotlist key in 4.6.1 won't work under tty<i>

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 02:10:15PM +0200, Werner Opriel wrote:
> The Directory hotlist can't be displayed using the hotkey C-\ (Strg-Altgr-\)
> when working on a console (tty<x>).
> C-\ does work correctly in an xterm or konsole under X.
>
> With the old "Woody" Version 4.5.55 we have no problems with the hotlist
> shortcut.

i reported this some months ago already but seemingly nobody had an
idea. i will put it in the bts as soon as i have the leisure and feel
like it.
note that the effect is bound to the german keyboard layout; i was
speculating it might have something to do with altgr being down.