RE: Localize dev numbers label for 4.6.1-pre4

Hi David,

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 22:39, David Martin wrote:
> ... in such case ... the localization is slightly useless

Looking at the info panel I doubt if we actually *want* localization in
that view. Especially if we are going to support large device numbers we
can't use large strings very well, especially on an 80 char wide screen.
We'll probably even have to abbreviate major and minor.

Leonard.