FW: RE: Announcement of mc-4.6.1-pre4

 Ooops, sorry for the previous mail... I made a mess..

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
--- Begin Message ---
I recently localized a device numbers label which was left in src/info.c. Is it worth applying it (porting from HEAD to PRE4) to this release? It's already translated in HEAD for es.po and it.po.

I could post the patch tonight from home.

For the rest I tried yesterday and the Spanish translations seems to be up-to-date in the release tag.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

--- End Message ---