Re: [bug #13832] Cannot execute user menu command if temporary directory is in filesystem mounted with noexec option

Hello Roland,

On Sun, 2005-07-31 at 21:29, Roland Illig wrote:
> Too late. :) I just committed this nice, small fix.

I do not appreciate you prematurely ending this discussion. I think it
is clear I am on top of this issue and that it will be fixed in not too
long a time, so there is no need for you to barge in and close out this
bug when we are having a discussion on what the best solution would be.
You might be correct but you don't prove it this way.

Leonard.