Re: Vietnamese UI Translation for Midnight Commander. Documentation?

Phan Vinh Thinh wrote:
Hi,
Few days ago, one guy on debian-russian mailing list gave me a Debian
depository address (http://syavad.narod.ru/), which contains MC with UTF-8
support. It works, great! Thanks russian folks. And after that, I decided
to translate this my favorite file manager into my native language -
Vietnamese.

Hello Phan,

many thanks for your translation. I committed it today, and it will be included in any upcoming releases. Sorry for the long delay.

Roland