[bug #2788] Deleting /tmp/mc-<user> after startup and doing anything

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #2788 (project mc):

I'm still experiencing this bug with mc-4.6.1 on Mandriva Cooker.
This is with and without the utf8 patch.
I only tried it with an rpm, and the cpio file remains in the /tmp/mc-user
directory after a restart of mc.

$ mc --version
GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, undelfs
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=2788>

  Message sent via/by Savannah