Let's have a release!

Hi Miguel, Pavel,

The latest pre release hasn't brought many serious issues to light.
Pavel Tsekov fixed an old double free condition and one or two other
buglets. We seen hardly any translation updates except for Dutch (which
I did).

I think it is time to finally have a release of 4.6.1. I'm satisfied
with having had an official pre release and a few weeks time for
testing. Afaict all the other developers are anxious for a release as
well. Let's have it!

Leonard.