Re: MC translation

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 06:34:45PM +0100, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

> On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 23:02, Arpad Biro wrote:
> > New Hungarian MC translation attached, someone please commit it.
>
> Maybe somebody could proof read this translation? Egmont?

Árpád does a good job when translating, and he has contributed translations
to many other projects, and he's even participating in the development of a
Hungarian spell checker, so most likely he has also spellchecked his .po
file. So IMHO we can trust in his work. Whenever I find a bug, I contact him
on this anyway.

--
Egmont