Re: large device major/minor numbers not supported

Hi Egmont,

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 23:46, Koblinger Egmont wrote:
> A harder question is _what_ to show on the screen for large device numbers
> as there's no room for more than 7 characters, so e.g. a 200,1000 doesn't
> fit.

I'll look into this later, but this crossed my mind. What I forgot to
mention is that this should probably be put on the TODO for 4.6.2, not
4.6.1. We can't fix everything at once and development for 4.6.1 was
sort of frozen 1 1/2 month ago. But of course HEAD is open for
contributions.

Leonard.