Re: [patch] Synchronization of the panels (fwd)

Hello,

This is an updated version of the dnotify patch from Andrey Siver.
--- Begin Message ---
Dear maintainer,

I agree with you.
I update the patch in following ways:
1) Try to format properly;
2) Add feature conditions (with WITH_SYNC macro-parameter). So, now it's
possible to exclude the code in case of kernel version < 2.4.X at
compilation time. I would like to ask somebody to update configure scripts
processing this;
3) Add error processing (with sync_err global variable);
4) Some other changes.

Regards,

Andrey

-------