Synchronization with drive state

Hi, mc-devel@ !

I found interesting program which allows catching any modifications of states of a directory (thanks to kernel 2.4 documentation). Please find it attached.
I would like to imbed this feature into MC.

As I understand one need to connect some descriptors with some signals (lying beetween SIGRTMIN+1 and SIGRTMAX) and then connect some actions (which actually should set some global variables-signals for refreshing of the dialogs). Then - add some code for processing of the refreshing signals.

I found general MC dialog loop 'frontend_run_dlg' but do not understand how refreshing calls.
Could anybody make some comments on this point?

Best regards,

Andrey