Re: When will mc-4.6.2 be released?

Hi Roland,

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 21:39, Roland Illig wrote:
> Sorry, I think I got this wrong. There was a weird numbering scheme, but
> as Leonard told me today, it is the mc-4.6.1a (in configure.ac) that is
> confusing.

I was somewhat mistaken. 4.6.1a is a valid tag for HEAD assuming this is
the branch for the 4.6.2 release. Miguel only changed the tag for the
PRE branch which is fine.

The problem with Fedora using a 4.6.1a tarball is caused by the fact
that Jindrich Novy didn't read pchel's message that HEAD is now a post
4.6.1 branch and he should have been updating to MC_4_6_1_PRE instead.

Leonard.