Re: [patch] uzip support for non-unix attributes
- From: Jindrich Makovicka <makovick kmlinux fjfi cvut cz>
- To: Roland Illig <roland illig gmx de>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [patch] uzip support for non-unix attributes
- Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:05:52 +0100
Roland Illig wrote:
Jindrich Makovicka wrote:
I have problems with uzip & zipinfo 2.41 on Debian unstable as this
version of zipinfo displays file attributes in zip files created under
DOS or Windows as 7 character strings instead of 10. Consequently, the
regular expression used in current uzip refuses all the lines with
such attributes. This means all zip files show as empty. The attached
patch allows 7 to 10 character wide attribute fields in Zipinfo
output, which fixes the problem.
How do the file attributes look then? It's because they are parsed by
the Midnight Commander and should contain something useful.
As far as i looked into the code, uzip substitutes its own default
attributes for any non-unix files, so this shouldn't be an issue.
] [Thread Prev