Re: Fwd: Re: mc-4.6.1-pre2b

Hi Pavel,

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 22:04, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> So, mc needs full access, but it cannot get in certain cases.  If that
> happens, mc should stop using X events without exiting.  It's not like mc
> is completely useless without full access to the X server.

Seems like an issue to put on the TODO for 4.6.2 then. As things keep
changing mc needs to keep changing. Something similar happened with
large device numbers. But we do need an occasional release to keep
spirits up, and to motivate people to upgrade. It's just entirely
impossible to fix everything before new issues creep up. When will we
see the (pre) release?

Leonard.