Re: Internal slang updated to 2.0.5

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:53:11 +0100 Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl> wrote:

> As the idea to introduce a second version of an internal slang was not
> met with much enthusiasm and I don't think we should drop the internal
> slang (yet?) I've upgraded the internal version to 2.0.5.
>
> It's quite possible a few patches that were added to our internal
> version of slang our now missing but still required. If you run into
> such issues please report them here, so I can make an effort to get them
> included upstream. Or report them upstream yourself.

On AIX 5.1 with gcc there is a warning and error:

sldisply.c: In function `tt_sprintf':
sldisply.c:479: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked
sldisply.c: At top level:
sldisply.c:136: warning: `Linux_Console' defined but not used
sldisply.c:161: warning: `Is_Fg_BGR' defined but not used
sldisply.c:218: warning: `Num_Status_Line_Columns' defined but not used
sldisply.c:2082: warning: `get_color_info' defined but not used

slsmg.c: In function `init_tt_symbols':
slsmg.c:179: `SLtt_Has_Alt_Charset' undeclared (first use in this function)

Regards,
Nerijus