Re: accels busted

Hello,

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
>
> > one of the recent commits broke the alt-<letter from main menu>
> > accelerators in mcedit.
>
> Oh boy, now reading it again I see that I've missed the `mcedit' part. Ok,
> let me try .

Same thing. Display bits

(*) ISO 8859-1

[ ] Full 8 bits input

And it works fine. Alt + l works in mcedit.

GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1a
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish
With builtin Editor
Using the ncurses library
With optional subshell support
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With support for X11 events
Data types: char 8 int 32 long 32 void * 32 off_t 64 ecs_char 8

xterm-192-1

LANG=C