Re: accels busted

Hi Pavel,

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 22:58 +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > Odd.
> > $ rpm -q mc
> > mc-4.6.1a-0.11.FC4
> >
> > No difference...
>
> "Me too" is not as effective as providing actual details. I've requested
> some information which would be useful to track down the problem:

On FC4 I cannot reproduce the fix you propose ("no difference" setting
or unsetting that option). Build options for mc on FC4 will _most_
likely not differ from FC3, and same is true for the used tarball (at
least with respect to this 8-bit option).

So what I'm saying is I do not understand how you came to the conclusion
that these two issues (8-bit vs. menu hotkeys) are related.

Leonard.