Re: [bug #14155] 4.6.1: mouse wheel strangeness

Hello,

> Update of bug #14155 (project mc):

>              Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed
>
>         Platform Version:                GNU/Hurd => All

Leonard you got it wrong . The Changelog entry is not for the hunk you
commited. There are two patches filed against this bugreport. The older
fixes the actual problem which is experienced by the reporter. The second
one adds GPM_DRAG support. This allows fancy things as highlighting a block
of text as you drag the mouse in the editor, or moving one entry at a time
when you drag in the panels. If you don't mind I'll write correct changelog
entries tommorow and post them to the list. Too tired now.