Re: view growbuf read until() suggestion

Hello,

[...]
RETURN VALUES
     The functions fread() and fwrite() advance the file position indicator
     for the stream by the number of bytes read or written.  They return the
     number of objects read or written.  If an error occurs, or the end-of-
     file is reached, the return value is a short object count (or zero).
[...]

[...]
Note that popen() output streams are fully buffered by default.
[...]