Re: Reconfigure bugzilla to only allow reports by logged in users
- From: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- To: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Reconfigure bugzilla to only allow reports by logged in users
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:00:15 +0200
On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 06:23, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> > Would it be possible to reconfigure mc bugzilla so only logged in users
> > can post (to) bug reports.
I see it is now indeed impossible to report new bugs without being
logged in. Thanks.
However, it is still possible to anonymously submit to existing bug
reports. Can this also be disabled?
mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research
] [Thread Prev