[bug #13432] ownership is not preserved when copying symlinks

Follow-up Comment #7, bug #13432 (project mc):

I also think that those complaints are reasonable, but I don't understand what
this has to do with anything ?! :)

So far, if I've read the discussion correctly, I've understand that you also
agree that both lchown() and chown() have to be used - depending on the task
that has to be performed. So do you still think mc_lchown() is wrong ? If so -
why do you think so ?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13432>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/