Re: [patch] latest cvs breaks End key in viewer

Hello Jindrich,

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 11:02, Jindrich Makovicka wrote:
> With current CVS, after pressing "End" while viewing a file, if seeks
> after the end, shows a blank screen and it is even impossible to move up
> using arrows or Page Up. The attached patch seems to fix the issue,
> although I didn't study the code, so cannot be sure if it's ok at all.

view.c.diff?r1=1.226&r2=1.227 seems to be where this is introduced.

Could you please supply "diff -up"s? Adding context makes it easier to
browse the changelog. Now I first had to look up the line to find out
that this code resides in view_move_forward2(). TIA.

Leonard.