MC accessibility patch

Hi All,
	I'd like to suggest a little patch for mc to be usable by blind
users.
To use it, we need the cursor to be on the selected item, on the
beginning of the line.
I found that in panels, cursor motions are disabled by calling a
specific functien.
Could this be an option, in order to let the user (as the "poor terminal
mode" in lynx), choose whether he wants cursor motions or not ?
And, the last thing, could the selected items (files or directories) in
panels being preceded with a specific char or enclosed with < and > ?
Thank you
--
Yannick PLASSIARD
yan mistigri org